We are pleased to announce that the Capcom Cup will be held at PlayStation Experience (PSX) this year as a one-day special event on Sunday, December 6th!
For months on end, players have been battling in events all over the world for CPT points and qualification spots, in order to make it into Capcom Cup. Out of thousands of hopeful players, only 32 will make the cut and have a chance to compete for the title of Street Fighter World Champion and a shot at the massive $250,000 prize pool, making this THE must-attend tournament of the year.
PlayStation Experience Event Details:
- Date: December 5~6 (SAT~SUN)
- Place: San Francisco, CA, USA
- Venue: Moscone West (San Francisco, CA, USA)
- Ticket Prices:
- Two-Day Early Bird Ticket: $60 // Early bird available until September 20th or while supplies last (whichever comes first)
- Regular Two-Day Ticket: $75
- Saturday Only Ticket: $45
- Sunday Only Ticket: $40
Additionally, the Capcom Cup VIP Package is available for those who want the ultimate event experience! For an extra $75 on top of the PSX ticket price, you will get:
- Premium front area seating at the event
- Capcom goodie bag
- Exclusive access to the Capcom Cup after party, hosted by Twitch and Showdown.gg
Early bird PSX tickets, as well as the Capcom Cup VIP Package, are on-sale right now, so be sure to get yours before they sell out! It’s also highly recommend you register with your PSN ID when purchasing tickets.
For those traveling from out of town, you can book hotels at a discounted rate from any of these links:
- San Francisco Marriott Marquis for $249 per night
- Courtyard by Marriott San Francisco Downtown for $209 per night
- Hilton San Francisco for $179 per night
Remember, you need to get either the Early Bird 2-day, Regular 2-day, or Sunday Only tickets in order to watch Capcom Cup! If you get the Saturday Only ticket, you will NOT be able to watch the event.
With a few months of the CPT season left to play out before Capcom Cup, the competition is sure to heat up as players scramble to qualify. The best has yet to come this season, and we hope to see everyone in San Francisco in December!